- Hotels with luxury facilities of usually small size in unique or intimate settings with full service accommodations.
- Approximate price range US$150.00 – US$300.00
- Top of the line and some with best location, offer a full service accommodation.
- Price range US$150.00 – US$300.00 per night
- Comfortable and well located hotels, with the basic amenities and services.
- Approximate price range US$85.00 – US$145.00
- Hotels that fit your wallet and Maya Trails quality standards.
- Approximate price range US$50.00 – US$95.00
*All Maya Trails hotel rates include Full Breakfast and Taxes.
Click on any destination to view hotel options...
Copan is the best-restored, interesting and elaborate Mayan cities known. Located through the beautiful lush and mountainous valleys of Honduras, Copan features some of the Mayas most impressive accomplishments in architecture, astronomy and art. A Tour Guide will take you around the main temples and explain the importance of the location and the site itself. After the tour pay a visit to the museum, the best Mayan museum in the area.
Roatán, located between the islands of Útila and Guanaja, is the largest of Honduras' Bay Islands. The island was formerly known as Ruatan and Rattan. It is approximately 77 kilometres (48 mi) long, and less than 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) across at its widest point.Add to Favorites